I just created a MyFitnessPal account. It was highly recommended to me for a while and i finally decided to give it a try. I have been using SparkPeople on and off for year, it is time for a change.
My username: ForeverAsleep (Feel free to add me!)
Suggested goals based on current weight were to:
- Consume a 1380 net calories (calories consumed – calories burned) par day
- Carbs (190 g), Fat ( 46 g), and Protein (52 g)
- Burn 1240 calories per week
I might post my progress on the goals a few times a month.
I downloaded their app, but haven’t really used it yet.
- I tried tracking my food for the day and it was very easy. They have a very large database that i thought was pretty accurate. As you add food it shows you how well you doing in relation to your goals for the day.
- I like that you can track water consumption since that is major issue for me.
- Tracking my exercise for the day was easy as well. I can track both cardio and strength exercises.