So far this week my biggest struggle has been drinking enough water! Which seems seriously ridiculous looking at my other goals. I hoping to scientists will discover that we don’t really need 2 liters (8 cups) of water per day because that seems impossible. On an average day when i’m not thinking about it i drink around 0.5 liters (2 cups)! Clearly that is not enough, but i can’t seem to drink anymore. When i put effort into meeting the goals i drink 1-1.5 liters of water. Most suggestions are for trying different flavours, but i don’t have an issue with the taste. I don’t really mind it all. Drinking a few sips of water a time completely fills me up though.
Any suggestion or tips?
I worked out yesterday morning i’m definitely feeling it today. My legs, abs, and arms are very sore. It’s weird that being slightly uncomfortable can make some one feel so accomplished. I used Nike Training Club and Fitocracy to come up with the workout and MyFitnessPal to track my progress. I’m already dreaming of a long hot bath tonight. I did some Jillian Michael’s videos during the summer. The ones i liked were the 30 Day shred and Body Revolution. I would mix them up with some Blogilaties as well. I’m not sure if i’ll incorporate them in my current work out routine yet.
I’m doing pretty good food wise. Eating mainly healthy and staying under my calorie limit. I should have a better breakfast, but i’m pretty bad at it when university is not in session. On the water front i’m not doing so well, i had 5 glasses of water yesterday. Which, required a lot of effort. Eight glasses seems impossible at this point.
I just created a MyFitnessPal account. It was highly recommended to me for a while and i finally decided to give it a try. I have been using SparkPeople on and off for year, it is time for a change.
My username: ForeverAsleep (Feel free to add me!)
Suggested goals based on current weight were to:
- Consume a 1380 net calories (calories consumed – calories burned) par day
- Carbs (190 g), Fat ( 46 g), and Protein (52 g)
- Burn 1240 calories per week
I might post my progress on the goals a few times a month.
I downloaded their app, but haven’t really used it yet.
- I tried tracking my food for the day and it was very easy. They have a very large database that i thought was pretty accurate. As you add food it shows you how well you doing in relation to your goals for the day.
- I like that you can track water consumption since that is major issue for me.
- Tracking my exercise for the day was easy as well. I can track both cardio and strength exercises.